Friday, December 12, 2008

Help me Get You

My web designer at Logic Maze in Hutchinson showed me how to look at the blog Google analytics. I'm glad to know that some people are tuning in to "Get Kansas!."

I'd appreciate if you'd respond to this simple question in the comment section: Why do you come to this blog?

Also, one of you asked when the Christmas mass takes place at St. Martin's Church in Piqua. It's at 9 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Come early, the church will be packed!

Another tidbit: To see some pictures of Christmas displays in Johnson County and Topeka to go Kansas Explorer Keith Stoke's web site: http://www.kansastravel.org/

Help me know why you want to "Get Kansas"? KE #2 Marci Penner

8 comments:

betsyann said...

To find out fun things to do in Kansas.

Anonymous said...

Just to see how you are doing...and what I might want to stop and see when I'm out and about.

tlawwife said...

To see you talk about things I might want to see.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in what's going on in Kansas.

Milt said...

Well... to find new places to EXPLORE in Kansas recommended by the premier explorers of course.

Suggestion:
Why not publish some of the Google Analytics stats on your blog?

Anonymous said...

I arrived here by a link from Andy Stanton. I'm adding your great site in my rss reader because if Kansans don't help promote Kansas, who will ... (and you're doing a great job)

Charity said...

I subscribed to your blog because, as the worn-out and falling-apart pages would attest, your Kansas Explorers Guide is my favorite book and I expect more of the same here ... and the blog has the added bonus of my children not being able to spill root beer on it and make the pages of the Southwest Kansas region all stuck together. ;)

Get Kansas! said...

Thanks for your comments. It's nice to have such an interested audience to share the information with.